Location: Essex County
The Parent Educator will be responsible for implementing the Parents As Teachers curriculum, providing referrals and linking to services, working with families on developmental promotion and strengthening parenting practices. Individual must work from a strength-based perspective and engage with families in a culturally competent manner. Individual should be detailed oriented and have experience with data entry and documentation.
REQUIRED SKILLS & SPECIFIC LICENSE(S)
· Associates in early childhood or related field
· Two years' experience working with young children and families
· Bilingual in English/Spanish
· Bachelor's Degree in early childhood or related field
· Previous experience in home visiting or community outreach