Location: Bloomfield, NJ
The school-based Clinician at the "The Den" is responsible for providing culturally competent, trauma-informed individual, group and family therapeutic services to students and families. The Clinician provides crisis intervention services, collaborates with other providers and school staff as needed. This Clinician is responsible for participating in relevant community meetings and/or groups, attend supervision consistently, weekly team meetings, monthly case conferences and quality improvement sub-committee meetings. The Clinician should have experience working within a school setting. The candidate should be a culturally competent individual who will work in alignment with Family Connections' mission.
REQUIRED SKILLS & SPECIFIC LICENSE(S)
· Master's in Social Work or equivalent master's in human services.
· LSW, LAC or state licensure/certification specific to degree
· Knowledge of psychiatric disorders and various treatment modalities, including group, family and individual treatment.
· Flexible and Creative
· Knowledgeable of trauma informed treatment modalities
· Proven ability and experience working with adolescents in an urban setting, ideally a high school.